Founded in the early 1900’s, Masport Heating is one of the most diverse and successful manufacturing companies in Australasia. Masport Heating have been leading the market in home heating since the 1970’s with innovative designs. Masport Heating’s reputation is built on producing the highest quality product, backed with the most comprehensive warranty and customer service network.
Freestanding Radiant Wood Fireplaces
Radiant wood fires heat quickly and if you sit close to them you can get warm even if the whole room has not had time to warm up. A radiant wood fire transfers about two thirds of its heat by radiation and one third by convection. A radiant wood fire is more suitable for rooms with high ceilings.
- Akaroa – Freestanding Radiant Wood Burner With Ash Pan
- Mackenzie R10000 Freestanding Wood Burner With Ash Pan
- R5000 – Freestanding Radiant Wood Burner With Ash Pan
- R5000 – Freestanding Radiant Wood Burner With Legs
- R5000 – Woodstacker Freestanding Wood Burner
- Osburn 1600 – Freestanding Wood Burner With Ash Pan
- R1500 – Freestanding Radiant Wood Burner With Pedestal
- R1500 – Freestanding Radiant Wood Fire With Legs
- R1500WS – Freestanding Radiant Wood Burner With Wood Stacker
- R1600 – Freestanding Wood Burner With Ashpan
- Heartland – Freestanding Radiant Wood Burner
- Wanaka – Freestanding Radiant Wood Burner
- Minos 2 – Freestanding Radiant Wood Burner
- Mystique Ultra Low Emission Burner
Freestanding Convection Fireplaces
Convection wood fires provide a more even heat by distributing warm air around the room, because hot air rises, the air in the room is warmed from the ceiling downwards. A convection wood fire is more suitable for a room or house with a standard ceiling height and where more even heat distribution is desired.
- F3300C – Freestanding Convection Fireplace
- F2000 – Freestanding Cast-Iron
- F3000 – Freestanding Convection Wood Fire
- HESTIA – Freestanding Convection Fireplace
- ATLANTA BAY – Freestanding Convection Fireplace
Large heat output, wide firebox cavity and wetback options make these fires a perfect fit for New Zealand’s lifestyle and rural properties. Rural fires are capable of a comprehensive overnight burn, making it an all in one multi-purpose appliance that offers great value for your money. They are available in a range of sizes and finishes (freestanding or inbuilt applications) to fit both new and existing fireplaces. Email us for more information on rural fires.
Multi-fuel fires offer more heat than traditional wood fires and have a longer burn cycle due to the use of coal with wood.* A multi-fuel fire is a great choice if you are looking for the benefits of a standard wood fire but don’t want to limit your options on what you can burn. Equipped with a grate and ash-pan, it will save you time and effort when it comes to cleaning the fire. They are more suitable for large spacious properties that require lots of heat.
*It is advisable to confirm the proposed installation with your respective local authority.
- I9000 Rural – Inbuilt Fireplace
- Kronos Multi-Fuel Freestanding Wood Fireplace
- R1500 – Rural Freestanding Fireplace
- R5000 Rural – Freestanding Fireplace
- Bannockburn I2000 – Inbuilt Fireplace
- I3000 Inbuilt Zero Clearance Convection Wood Fire
- I5000 – Inbuilt Convection Fireplace
- LE4000 – Inbuilt Convection Fireplace
Please note pricing & availability are subject to change – please call 04 526 2001 or email email@example.com to confirm.